Location: Andheri Link Road, Mumbai
Primary role is to generate and qualify leads through market research, Cold Calling and other lead generation tools. Create leads and setup the Meetings and visit Client if Require. Follow-up regularly on existing leads. Re-qualify leads, events, mailers, e-mail blasts and other marketing efforts.
- – The role required a capable sales person who has demonstrated sales experience in Corporate or Enterprise Sales and is adept at acquisition of high-value clients, at managing long sales cycles, nurturing key client relationships personally and is an excellent role-model/mentor for his team.
- – Cold Calls for Business to Business Sales(B2B)
- – Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- – Meeting customers on daily basis to source new business opportunities
- – Handling existing and potential customers
- – Achieve sales target and market share
- – Visiting potential customers for new business & generating new leads.
- – Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- – Recording sales and order information related to the sales.
- – Negotiate and win contracts.
- – Responsible for the business development
- – Generating revenue through up-selling & cross-selling, building and maintaining healthy business relations with major clientele, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms
Desired Candidate Profile:
- – The Corporate Sales Executive should have has a hands on experience in Digital Services Sales
- – Handled Institutional, Government and Corporate Business to Business (B2B)
- – Excellent communication/Documentation skills are plus to have with a technical aptitude & a strong sales orientation is what we require.
- – The local market knowledge and language
- – Negotiation and demonstration skills
- – Interpersonal relationship
- – Execution experiences all marketing strategies like Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing.
- – Self Motivation and achiever must be in daily execution
Working Hours: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Contact Person : Sadoshiya
Contact no. : 022-65081122